The 18th edition of COBRAMSEG/SBMR took place on Belo Horizonte, Brazil, from 19th to 22nd October, comprising four major events:
• XVIII Brazilian Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering;
• VII Brazilian Symposium on Rock Mechanics;
• VII Brazilian Symposium and South-American V Conference of Young Geotechnical Engineers;
• International Conference on Geo-Engineering Education – Shaping the Future of Geotechnical Education.
These events reunited about 1300 participants, coming from Portugal and Brazil, and several other South-American countries.
CENOR was represented in this event by Mr. Carlos Baião, who presented the following papers:
• BIM applied to Major Excavations. New ways to Communicate the Executive Phasing. Case Study of a Metro Station.;
• IP4 (A4) – Marão Road Tunnel. From the Design Solutions to the Reality on Site.
Mr. Carlos Baião also presented 2 electronic slides with the following projects:
• Stabilization of Fontaínhas’ Cliff, between Luiz I and Maria Pia Bridges, at Oporto, Portugal.
• IP4 (A4) – Marão Road Tunnel. From the Geological Investigation to the Project Solutions Definition.
For further information, please visit: http://cobramseg2016.com.br/