Luachimo River, Lunda Norte, Angola
- Mixed concrete/earth dam, 25,8m high above foundation
- Hydraulic circuit composed by 3 parallel tunnels, each with a diameter of 3,5m and a length of about 220m.
- Powerhouse equipped with 3 Kaplan turbines having a total installed power of 24,63 MW.
- Two mixed concrete/earth dams, with a maximum height of 23,5m above foundation.
- Hydraulic circuit composed by three welded steel penstocks, each with a 3,3m diameter and a 650m length.
- Powerhouse equipped with 3 Francis turbines and having a total installed power of 31,2MW.