REFER – Rede Ferroviária Nacional, S.A
Supervision and Coordination
The project included the following main operations:
- Rail for the phased implementation of the track platform, drainage, track and catenary;
- 7 stations (Barreiro Mar, Barreiro A, Lavradio, Baixa da Banheira, Alhos Vedros, Moita and Penteado);
- An overpass for pedestrians;
- Changing the railway layouts of the Barreiro Mar and Lavradio stations;
- Filling and tamping works and track shifting and catenary and RCT + TP installation works (electrification of the route).
- PI 11 + 920 – North-South Connection between EN 379-2 and EM 533-1. Reinforced concrete frame placed in the final position by pull-down.
- PI 12 + 858 – North-South Connection to EM 533-1. Reinforced concrete frame placed in the final position by pull-down.
- PS 8 + 512 – Road overpass, consisting of 11 spans of 28ml and 2 spans of 22ml. Each of the intermediate supports consists of two pillars of 1,2ml in diameter that are founded on reinforced concrete piles of the same diameter at a depth of about 20ml. The joints are founded on reinforced concrete piles of 0,8ml in diameter.