RAMEDEM – Estradas da Madeira, SA
Supervision and Coordination
2 x 2 lane motorway section, with a total length of 4.230m.
Includes the execution of several structures, roundabouts and the restoration of the existing road network.
- Lane-type cross-section with a useable section of 9m, including kerbs;
- 12 level connections to the existing road network and 1 parallel connection, totalling approximately 2.185m of new connections;
- 7 tunnels – 6 of the mining type and 1 of the “top-down” type, having a total length of approx. 2.113m and the corresponding emergency galleries;
- 8 viaducts in reinforced and pre-stressed concrete, with a total length of approx. 1.269m, using the cantilever method;
- 4 pontoons in reinforced concrete;
- 3 overpasses in reinforced concrete;
- 1 underpass in a reinforced concrete gallery;
- 1 pedestrian overpass in reinforced concrete;
- 4 reinforced concrete hydraulic crossings, with U-shaped section.