Supervision and Coordination
The new Cascais Hospital, which forms part of the programme of public-private partnerships, contains the following hospital units: physical and rehabilitation medicine, laboratories, pharmacy, psychiatric services, imaging, out-patient clinics, emergencies, out-patient surgical department, ICU + UCIP, operating rooms (6 theatres) + UCPA, sterilization, paediatric ICU, neonatal ICU, UCI, birthing section, (10 rooms), obstetrics and gynaecology inpatient units (44Q/44 c), paediatrics (10Q/13 c), surgery (51Q/93 c) and medicine (34Q/62C).
- Area of plot: 103,138 m2;
- Building area: 45,831 m2;
- Total useable area: 28,332 m2;
- Parking: 864 bays;
- Number of floors above ground: 6;
- No. of beds: 272/139 rooms.