Baia de Luanda, S.A.
Construction Supervision and Onsite Safety Coordination
Lot A is a new urban area of about 10 ha, designed under the requalification of Baía de Luanda (Luanda’s Bay) project.
It was planned for the construction of 19 buildings for residential and office purposes, between 9 and 49 floors, for the New Business Center of Luanda, and comprises the construction of the following main works:
- Water, sewage and drainage infrastructures;
- Electrical and telecommunications infrastructures;
- Sea walkway and green and leisure areas;
- Domestic water pumping station;
- Medium Voltage (MV) Substations.